Wednesday 19 December 2012

Guess who is turning 30 today???

Wouldn't I love the answer to be 'ME', but no, I ticked this milestone off many a year back!
But the creative Amity ... 
... from Amity Originals is sharing her special 30th birthday today with her  Bloodhound puppy, Pumpkin who is also celebrating his first birthday. Special day for those two, I am sure.
Now, straight to the point. Amity is having a super giveaway to celebrate her special day by putting together a swag of sewing goodies - from buttons to bra cups all the way to beautiful fabric! 
So pop over to her blog, follow along, and put your name in the ring to win this goodie bag of sewing supplies - it would be like winning your own Sewing Christmas Hamper...good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!!! Good luck in the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I will check it out. Just wanted to wish a wonderful Christmas. Your last comment on my blog really warmed my heart. Thank you for been part of my journey xx

    ReplyDelete